Composure and containment when challenged by fear, anxiety or panic
- For any known condition that provokes fear or anxiety – such as public performance or travel
- For use during any natural disaster or personal calamity. Works well in tandem or alternation with Five-Flower Formula during the most intense and immediate episodes of panic and chaos. To deal with residual stress and ongoing symptoms, use Post-Trauma Stabilizer
- A beneficial remedy for those with a constitutional tendency toward fear, panic, anxiety, restless agitation or disturbed sleep accompanied by anxiety
- An excellent remedy for children who are confronting new performance-based challenges in school or community
- A good baseline formula for all animals who are prone to fear; or who exhibit nervous unease in certain situations
Flower essences: Red Clover, Mountain Pride, California Valerian, Oregon Grape, Mimulus, Rock Rose, Green Rose; Essential oils: Bergamot, Lavender, Ylang Ylang, Cistus
Angelica Flower Essence
Overview Angelica archangelica Positive qualities: Feeling protection and guidance from spiritual beings, especially during threshold experiences such as birth and death, or other life passages Patterns of imbalance: Feeling cut...
Animal Relief Formula
Overview Calming & comforting for animals in transition or trauma Primary Indications For any abandoned animal, whether feral or residing in a rescue or relief shelter Any animal being adopted...
Arnica Flower Essence (dram)
Overview Arnica mollis (yellow) Positive qualities Conscious embodiment, despite emergency or stress; recovery from deep-seated strain, post-trauma, or scarringPatterns of imbalance Disconnection of Higher Self from body during shock or trauma;...
Aspen Flower Essence (dram)
Overview Populus tremula (green/gray) Positive qualities Trust and confidence to meet the unknown, sensitive attunement to the spiritual world; perceptive awareness of psychic realmsPatterns of imbalance Fear of the unknown, vague anxiety and...