The French Press is a manual way of brewing coffee or loose leaf tea. It is like a strainer with a plunger together in a neat package which allows you to steep your tea or coffee grounds to the desired strength, for that perfect cup of Tea or Coffee. This French Press has a 6 cup capacity.
- Preheat your French press with hot tap water and let it sit for a minute. Never pour boiling water into the press without preheating first.
- Empty the tap water and add one tsp of your favorite coffee or tea for each person.
- Add almost boiling water into the press to a maximum of 1" beneath the top of the beaker. and stir lightly.
- Fit the lid with a the strainer lifted to the top of the beaker and let it steep for 3-5 minutes.
- Slowly push the center shaft handle down until the strainer reaches the bottom.
- To Clean your strainer plunger simply remove it from the beaker and hand wash it in warm soapy water.
- Rinse out the beaker and hand wash it then let it air dry.
- There is no need to remove the glass beaker section during cleaning.
Not suitable for Microwave or oven!
6 cup capacity