- Ginkgo (Ginkgo biloba) leaf
Other ingredients: Vegetable paln glycerin, artesian Hawaiian water
Concentration: dry material/menstruum ratio 1:3
- Contains NO sugar, yeast, mold, corn, salt, wheat, soy, artificial color, dairy foods, preservatives or synthetic pesticides or fertilizers.
- 2 Fluid Oz./60mL glass bottle(amber) with dropper
1 dropper full = 1 mL; 1 mL = approx 20-30 drops
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Consult a physician before using. Ginkgolic acid is toxic and allergenic an ginkgo extract should not exceed 5 ppm.
- Store in a cool dry place.
- Do not use if seal is broken or missing.
Shake well before use. 20-30 drops, three times a day or as directed by your practitioner. The best way to use liquid herbal tinctures is to put the suggested amount in a glass of water, tea, or juice and drink the entire contents. Tinctures can also be administered directly into the mouth without the assistance of water however some tinctures are unpalatable which is why most people prefer to dilute them into a beverage.