Organic Neem Oil is cold pressed from the fruits and seeds of the neem (Azadirachta indica), an evergreen tree native to India. Neem contains important fatty acids, carotenoids, vitamin E and antioxidants, making this blend of compounds a soothing and moisturizing skin formula.
- We both manufacture and source only the finest quality products from highly regarded suppliers from all around the world, many of whom we’ve worked with for decades.
- Our In-house Quality Control Laboratory has experienced technicians to provide a complete and thorough product analysis of all of our skin care oils.
- Neem is widely used in body care products like soap, creams, lotions, and even cosmetics.
- Is often used in hair care products to help promote hair and scalp health.
- Used in toothpastes to help promote teeth and gum health.
- Works great in natural insect repellents for the body.
- Is also commonly used in insecticides for plants.
- 1 oz. amber colored bottle
WildOrganic Neem Oil (Azadirachta indica).
To preserve and maintain their beneficial properties for years, our 1 fl oz size of Neem Oil is packaged in light resistant, dark glass amber bottles with a pressure sealed lid and a taper seal poly liner. This elegant bottle is the perfect way to protect light-sensitive liquids, because the dark amber glass helps prevent light degradation.
For external use only.