Organic Neem Oil is cold pressed from the fruits and seeds of the neem (Azadirachta indica), an evergreen tree native to India. Neem contains important fatty acids, carotenoids, vitamin E and antioxidants, making this blend of compounds a soothing and moisturizing skin formula.
- We both manufacture and source only the finest quality products from highly regarded suppliers from all around the world, many of whom we’ve worked with for decades.
- Our In-house Quality Control Laboratory has experienced technicians to provide a complete and thorough product analysis of all of our skin care oils.
- Neem is widely used in body care products like soap, creams, lotions, and even cosmetics.
- Is often used in hair care products to help promote hair and scalp health.
- Used in toothpastes to help promote teeth and gum health.
- Works great in natural insect repellents for the body.
- Is also commonly used in insecticides for plants.
- 1 oz. amber colored bottle
WildOrganic Neem Oil (Azadirachta indica).
To preserve and maintain their beneficial properties for years, this1 fl oz size of Neem Oil is packaged in light resistant, dark glass amber bottles with a pressure sealed lid and a taper seal poly liner. This elegant bottle is the perfect way to protect light-sensitive liquids, because the dark amber glass helps prevent light degradation.
For external use only.