- Main Indication: Stiffness and bone pain associated with flu symptoms
- Common Name: Boneset
- Adult and children 2 years of age and older: Dissolve 5 pellets under the tongue 3 times a day until relieved or as directed by a doctor.
Eupatorium perfoliatum is available in a multi-dose tube, with approx. 80 pellets.
Active Ingredient: Eupatoruim perfoliatum 30C HPUS
**The letters HPUS indicate that this ingredient is officially included in the Homeopathic Pharmacopœia of the United States.
Inactive Ingredients: Lactose, Sucrose
- Stop use and ask a doctor if symptoms persist for more than 3 days or worsen.
- If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.
- Keep out of reach of children.
Storage & Safety
- Do not use if the label sealing the clear tube cap is broken or missing. Store at 68-77°F (20-25°C).
9" Beeswax Ear Candles
Overview These 9" ear candles are to aid in the cleaning of the ear of excess wax. Using them properly has been reported to improve hearing. This item is...
Ache and Pain Relief Bath Sachet
Overview A Wild Spirit Herbals original blend to tend to the aches and pains of the body. Ingredients Epsom salt, lavender flower, eucalyptus leaf, baking soda and a proprietary blend...
Activated Charcoal Powder
OVERVIEW A natural, non-abrasive teeth-whitening alternative that gently removes stains and improves the health of teeth and gums. DIRECTIONS Dip a wet toothbrush into the charcoal powder. Brush for two...
Age Well Serum
Overview Sweet Sister has combined the best of the best cosmetic actives to support firmer and more resilient skin for graceful aging! One of their clients call this her “anti-gravity...