- Main Indication: Indigestion with nausea
- Common Name: Antimony trisulfide
- Adult and children 2 years of age and older: Dissolve 5 pellets under the tongue 3 times a day until relieved or as directed by a doctor.
Aesculus hippocastanum is available in a multi-dose tube, with approx. 80 pellets.
- Antimonium crudum 3X to 30X - 3C to 30C HPUS
The letters HPUS indicate that this ingredient is officially included in the Homeopathic Pharmacopœia of the United States.
- Stop use and ask a doctor if symptoms persist for more than 3 days or worsen.
- If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.
- Keep out of reach of children.
Safety & Storage
- Do not use if the label sealing the clear tube cap is broken or missing. Store at 68-77°F (20-25°C).