Animal Relief Formula
Calming & comforting for animals in transition or trauma
- For any abandoned animal, whether feral or residing in a rescue or relief shelter
- Any animal being adopted into a new home, or being given a new guardian or caretaker
- For loss of the primary caretaker due to death, divorce or changes in the family system
- During any time of significant travel or re-location to a new home or living space
- For any animal with a prior history of physical abuse, torture or abandonment
- For performance or work animals who are exploited, or valued only for monetary worth or reproduction value
- During times of prolonged illness, or extensive surgery; can be used in tandem or alternation with Magenta Self-Healer
- For any time of pronounced stress in the animal – such as the prolonged absence of the primary caretaker or environmental disruption due to any natural disaster. Can be used in alternation or in tandem with Post-Trauma Stabilizer
Arnica, Bleeding Heart, Echinacea, Fireweed, Five-Flower Formula, Holly, Mariposa Lily, Oregon Grape, Poison Oak, Red Clover, Sweet Pea and Wild Rose
Angelica Flower Essence
Overview Angelica archangelica Positive qualities: Feeling protection and guidance from spiritual beings, especially during threshold experiences such as birth and death, or other life passages Patterns of imbalance: Feeling cut...
Arnica Flower Essence (dram)
Overview Arnica mollis (yellow) Positive qualities Conscious embodiment, despite emergency or stress; recovery from deep-seated strain, post-trauma, or scarringPatterns of imbalance Disconnection of Higher Self from body during shock or trauma;...
Aspen Flower Essence (dram)
Overview Populus tremula (green/gray) Positive qualities Trust and confidence to meet the unknown, sensitive attunement to the spiritual world; perceptive awareness of psychic realmsPatterns of imbalance Fear of the unknown, vague anxiety and...
Bleeding Heart Flower Essence (dram)
Overview Dicentra formosa (pink) Positive qualities Ability to love others unconditionally, with an open heart; emotional freedomPatterns of imbalance Entangled in relationships based on fear, possessiveness or neediness; emotional co-dependence Size...