Cup of Sunshine Tea
A blend of roots, flowers, and herbs that puts a ray of sunshine in your cup. Best used during the darkest season of the year, to support seasonal depression, but can be used anytime and is a delicious drinking tea.
- Sweet & floral scents
- Sweet, earthy and floral with a hint of citrus
- Calendula Flower (Calendula officinalis), St. Johns's Wort (Hypericum perforatum), Licorice Root (Glycyrrhiza glabra), Rhodiola root (Rhodiola rosea), Lavender Flower (Lavendula angustifolia), Orange Peel (Citrus x aurantium), Stevia Leaf (Stevia rebaudiana)
Contains NO sugar, yeast, mold, corn, salt, wheat, soy, artificial color, dairy foods, preservatives or synthetic pesticides or fertilizers.
- 2 oz.
- 4 oz.
- Decoct for 20 mins then enjoy!
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Consult a physician before using if pregnant or nursing.
- Store in a cool dry place.