Dandelion Leaf Glycerite
- Organic Dandelion(Taraxacum officinale) leaf
Concentration: dry material/menstruum ratio 1:5
Other ingredients: Vegetable glycerin, citric acid, trace alcohol
- Contains NO sugar, yeast, mold, corn, salt, wheat, soy, artificial color, dairy foods, preservatives or synthetic pesticides or fertilizers.
- 1 Fluid Oz./30mL glass bottle(amber) with dropper
- 1 dropper full = 1 mL; 1 mL = approx. 20-30 drops
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Consult a physician before using if pregnant or nursing.
- Store in a cool dry place.
- Do not use if seal is broken or missing.
- Not recommended in cases of estrogen receptor-positive tumors.
Shake well before use. 20-30 drops, three times a day or as directed by your practitioner. The best way to use liquid herbal tinctures is to put the suggested amount in a glass of water, tea, or juice and drink the entire contents. Tinctures can also be administered directly into the mouth without the assistance of water however some tinctures are unpalatable which is why most people prefer to dilute them into a beverage.