A blend of roots, seeds, flowers and herbs that supports balance in the female body.
- floral & earthy with a hint of ginger, orange and mint
- floral & earthy with ginger, orange and minty undertones
- Black Cohosh (Actaea racemosa), Red Clover (Trifolium pratense), Chaste Tree (Vitex agnus-castus), Calendula (Calendula officinalis), Dandelion Root (Taraxacum officinale), Lemon Grass (Cymbopogon citratus), Orange Peel (Citrus sinensis), Spearmint (Mentha spicata), Lavender (Lavendula angustifolia), Stevia (Stevia rebaudiana), Ginger (Zingiber officinale)
Contains NO sugar, yeast, mold, corn, salt, wheat, soy, artificial color, dairy foods, preservatives or synthetic pesticides or fertilizers.
- 2 oz.
- 4 oz.
- Steep in boiling water for 15 mins then enjoy!
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Consult a physician before using if pregnant or nursing.
- Store in a cool, dry place.
- Warning: Black cohosh should not be taken in cases of estrogen receptor-positive (ER+) tumors.
- Chaste Tree fruit: should not be taken with pituitary tumors nor breast cancer, and should not be combined with antipsychotic drugs (those that are are antagonists of dopamine-2 receptors, (such as haloperidol), as it counteracts with them.
Acne Relief ( Liver-related) Tea
Overview A blend of roots and herbs that gently supports the detox pathways of the body. Many of the herbs in this formula have traditionally been used as alterative herbs,...
Acne Relief (Stress- related) Tea
Overview A blend of roots and herbs that gently supports stress related breakouts and the body's detox pathways. Aroma Robust earth & root notes Taste Hearty, earth flavors Ingredients Organic...
Overview A blend of roots and herbs that gently supports the body in times of allergic responses. Aroma Hints of cinnamon, cardamom and licorice. Taste Sweet, spicy, and grassy, slightly...
Anxiety Support Tea
Overview A blend of roots and herbs that supports the body's response to anxiety. Aroma Sweet & floral scents Taste mild, tannic floral taste Ingredients Organic Valerian Root (Valeriana officinalis),...