Get Some Rest Tea
A blend of roots, flowers and herbs that help the body get some rest.
- Earthy, very much like Valerian
- Earthy with lemony undertones
- Valerian Root (Valeriana officinalis), Passionflower (Passiflora incarnata), Skullcap (Scutellaria lateriflora), Catnip (Nepeta cataria), Linden Leaf & Flower (Tilia platyphyllos), Lemon Balm (Melissa officinalis)
Contains NO sugar, yeast, mold, corn, salt, wheat, soy, artificial color, dairy foods, preservatives or synthetic pesticides or fertilizers.
- 2 oz.
- 4 oz.
- Steep in boiling water for 20 mins then enjoy!
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Consult a physician before using if pregnant or nursing.
- Store in a cool dry place.
- Warning: At high doses, Valerian may interact with alcoholic beverages. A possible combination of Valerian with sedative, hypnotic, and antidepressant drugs should be made only by a health professional.
Acne Relief ( Liver-related) Tea
Overview A blend of roots and herbs that gently supports the detox pathways of the body. Many of the herbs in this formula have traditionally been used as alterative herbs,...
Acne Relief (Stress- related) Tea
Overview A blend of roots and herbs that gently supports stress related breakouts and the body's detox pathways. Aroma Robust earth & root notes Taste Hearty, earth flavors Ingredients Organic...
Overview A blend of roots and herbs that gently supports the body in times of allergic responses. Aroma Hints of cinnamon, cardamom and licorice. Taste Sweet, spicy, and grassy, slightly...
Anxiety Support Tea
Overview A blend of roots and herbs that supports the body's response to anxiety. Aroma Sweet & floral scents Taste mild, tannic floral taste Ingredients Organic Valerian Root (Valeriana officinalis),...