- Ginger (Zingiber officinale) fresh rhizome
Other ingredients: Vegetable glycerin, water, citric acid, trace alcohol
Concentration: dry material/menstruum ratio 1:5
- Contains NO sugar, yeast, mold, corn, salt, wheat, soy, artificial color, dairy foods, preservatives or synthetic pesticides or fertilizers.
- 1 Fluid Oz./30mL glass bottle(blue) with dropper
- 1 dropper full = 1 mL; 1 mL = approx.20-30 drops
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Consult a physician before using if pregnant or nursing.
- Store in a cool dry place.
- Do not use if seal is broken or missing.
Shake well before use. 20-30 drops, three times a day or as directed by your practitioner. The best way to use liquid herbal tinctures is to put the suggested amount in a glass of water, tea, or juice and drink the entire contents. Tinctures can also be administered directly into the mouth without the assistance of water however some tinctures are unpalatable which is why most people prefer to dilute them into a beverage.
ADHD Care Glycerite
Ingredients: Organic Organic Lemon Balm (Melissa Officinalis) Dried Leaf Powder. Origin: USA. Organic Valerian (Valeriana Officinalis) Dried Root Powder. Origin: Poland. Organic Ginkgo (Ginkgo Biloba) Dried Leaf Powder. Origin: China....
Ingredients: Organic Organic Alfalfa(Medicago sativa) aerial parts Concentration: dry material/menstruum ratio 1:5 Other ingredients: Vegetable glycerine, citric acid, trace alcohol Contains NO sugar, yeast, mold, corn, salt, wheat, soy, artificial color,...
Aller Care Extract
Ingredients: Organic Certified Organic and Wild harvested Mormon Tea, Nettle, Yerba Santa, Marshmallow, Eyebright. Concentration: dry material/menstruum ratio 1:3 Other ingredients: vegetable glycerin, alcohol, water Contains NO sugar, yeast, mold,...
American Ginseng Tincture
Ingredients: Organic American Ginseng root (Panax quinquefolius) Other ingredients: Organic alcohol, distilled water. 1:1. Alcohol content: Not more than 80% Contains NO sugar, yeast, mold, corn, salt, wheat, soy, artificial color,...