- Main Indication: Relieves Heartburn; Headache on relaxation.
- Common Name: Blue Flag Iris
- Adult and children 2 years of age and older: Dissolve 5 pellets under the tongue 3 times a day until relieved or as directed by a health professional.
Iris versicolor is available in a multi-dose tube, with approx. 80 pellets.
Active Ingredient: Iris versicolor 30C HPUS
**The letters HPUS indicate that this ingredient is officially included in the Homeopathic Pharmacopœia of the United States.
Inactive Ingredients: Lactose, Sucrose
- Stop use and ask a doctor if symptoms persist for more than 3 days or worsen.
- If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Claims based on traditional homeopathic practice, not accepted medical evidence. Not FDA evaluated.
Storage & Safety
- Do not use if the label sealing the clear tube cap is broken or missing. Store at 68-77°F (20-25°C).