- Passionflower (Passiflora incarnata) tops
Other ingredients: Organic alcohol(alcohol content not more than 50%)
- Contains NO sugar, yeast, mold, corn, salt, wheat, soy, artificial color, dairy foods, preservatives or synthetic pesticides or fertilizers.
Passionflower has been used in Mexico long before Western herbalist had discovered it in Peru in the 16th Century. It is traditionally used to help you relax and drift off to sleep without that groggy feeling that is accompanied by many relaxing remedies.
- 1 Fluid Oz./30mL glass bottle(amber) with dropper
1 dropper full = 1 mL; 1 mL = approx. 20-30 drops
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Consult a physician before using if pregnant or nursing.
- Store in a cool dry place.
- Do not use if seal is broken or missing.
Shake well before use. 20-30 drops, three times a day or as directed by your practitioner. The best way to use liquid herbal tinctures is to put the suggested amount in a glass of water, tea, or juice and drink the entire contents. Tinctures can also be administered directly into the mouth without the assistance of water however some tinctures are unpalatable which is why most people prefer to dilute them into a beverage.