- Rhodiola (Rhodiola rosea) fresh root
Other ingredients: Vegetable glycerin, water, citric acid, trace alcohol
Concentration: dry material/menstruum ratio 1:5
- Contains NO sugar, yeast, mold, corn, salt, wheat, soy, artificial color, dairy foods, preservatives or synthetic pesticides or fertilizers.
- 1 Fluid Oz./30mL glass bottle(blue) with dropper
- 1 dropper full = 1 mL; 1 mL = approx 20-30 drops
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Store in cool, dry area.
- Consult physician if pregnant or nursing.
- Do not use if seal is broken or missing.
- Not to be used in cases of nervousness, sleep disorders, hypertension or in the late afternoon and evening.
- Not to be used for more than 10-20 days unless directed by a health professional.
Shake well before use. 20-30 drops, three times a day or as directed by your practitioner. The best way to use liquid herbal tinctures is to put the suggested amount in a glass of water, tea, or juice and drink the entire contents. Tinctures can also be administered directly into the mouth without the assistance of water however some tinctures are unpalatable which is why most people prefer to dilute them into a beverage.