Uva Ursi Tinture
- Uva ursi (Arctostaphylos uva-ursi) aerial parts in fruit
Other ingredients: Water, alcohol, vegetable glycerin
Concentration: dry material/menstruum ratio 1:5
- Contains NO sugar, yeast, mold, corn, salt, wheat, soy, artificial color, dairy foods, preservatives or synthetic pesticides or fertilizers.
- 1 Fluid Oz./30mL glass bottle(blue) with dropper
- 1 dropper full = 1 mL; 1 mL = approx. 20-30 drops
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Consult a physician before using if pregnant or nursing.
- Store in a cool dry place.
- Do not use if seal is broken or missing.
- Do not use in infants and children under 12 years of age.
- Should not be prepared by boiling, but infusing at room temperature.
- Should not be taken for more than one week and more than five times in one-year.
Shake well before use. 20-30 drops, three times a day or as directed by your practitioner. The best way to use liquid herbal tinctures is to put the suggested amount in a glass of water, tea, or juice and drink the entire contents. Tinctures can also be administered directly into the mouth without the assistance of water however some tinctures are unpalatable which is why most people prefer to dilute them into a beverage.