Vitality Restoration Tea
A cold brewed blend of roots and herbs that supports the body's vitality. Nettle leaf and Alfalfa are highly nutritional, packed full of vitamins and minerals, as are the roots of dandelion, burdock and yellow dock. The Oat pods are high in B vitamins and feed the nervous system. Many of the plants in this tea are also known as alterative herbs, which help to support the detox pathways of the body. This is a perfect tea for that early spring cleaning hour, when your body is in need of a gentle spring cleaning too. A delicious way to start your body anew!
- Earthy with hints of cinnamon and orange
- Very earthy with the sweet and spicy cinnamon note and orange undertones.
- Nettle Leaf (Urtica dioica), Dandelion Root (Taraxacum officinale), Dandelion Leaf (Taraxacum officinale), Oat Pods (Avena sativa), Alfalfa (Medicago sativa), Linden (Tilia platyphyllos), Yellow dock (Rumex crispus), Red Root (Sanguinaria canadensis), Burdock Root (Arctium lappa), Orange Peel (Citrus sinensis), Cinnamon (Cinnamom verum)
Contains NO sugar, yeast, mold, corn, salt, wheat, soy, artificial color, dairy foods, preservatives or synthetic pesticides or fertilizers.
- 2 oz.
- 4 oz.
- Steep in boiling water for 15 mins then enjoy!
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Consult a physician before using if pregnant or nursing.
- Store in a cool dry place.