Pregnancy Tonic Tea
A blend of herbs, seeds, and flowers that helps to support the body during pregnancy and tonifies the uterus to prepare for birth. This recipe is based on a midwife's recipe that has been safely used for hundreds of years .
- Sweet & floral scents
- Mildly tannic, slightly sour, soothing floral taste.
- Red Raspberry Leaf (Rubus idaeus), Nettle leaf (Urtica dioica), Alfalfa leaf (Medicago sativa), Oat pods (Avena sativa), Rosehips (Rosa canina), Rose petals (Rosa centrifolia)
Contains NO sugar, yeast, mold, corn, salt, wheat, soy, artificial color, dairy foods, preservatives or synthetic pesticides or fertilizers.
- 2 oz.
- 4 oz.
- Steep herbs for 15 mins then enjoy!
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Always consult a health before using if pregnant or nursing.
- Store in a cool dry place.
Acne Relief ( Liver-related) Tea
Overview A blend of roots and herbs that gently supports the detox pathways of the body. Many of the herbs in this formula have traditionally been used as alterative herbs,...
Acne Relief (Stress- related) Tea
Overview A blend of roots and herbs that gently supports stress related breakouts and the body's detox pathways. Aroma Robust earth & root notes Taste Hearty, earth flavors Ingredients Organic...
Overview A blend of roots and herbs that gently supports the body in times of allergic responses. Aroma Hints of cinnamon, cardamom and licorice. Taste Sweet, spicy, and grassy, slightly...
Anxiety Support Tea
Overview A blend of roots and herbs that supports the body's response to anxiety. Aroma Sweet & floral scents Taste mild, tannic floral taste Ingredients Organic Valerian Root (Valeriana officinalis),...