A blend of herbs, seeds, and flowers that helps to support the body during pregnancy and tonifies the uterus to prepare for birth. This recipe is based on a midwife's recipe that has been safely used for hundreds of years .
- Mildly tannic, slightly sour, soothing floral taste.
- Red Raspberry Leaf (Rubus idaeus), Nettle leaf (Urtica dioica), Alfalfa leaf (Medicago sativa), Oat pods (Avena sativa), Rosehips (Rosa canina), Rose petals (Rosa centrifolia)
Contains NO sugar, yeast, mold, corn, salt, wheat, soy, artificial color, dairy foods, preservatives or synthetic pesticides or fertilizers.
- Steep herbs for 15 mins then enjoy!
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Always consult a health before using if pregnant or nursing.
- Store in a cool dry place.