Organic Argan Seeds (Argania spinosa) are cold pressed, deodorized, then bottled in dark amber glass to preserve the oil. Argan oil contains Vitamin E and other antioxidants as well as fatty acids, therefore is excellent to use in products for the skin, body and hair.
- Starwest manufactures only the highest quality products from trusted and regarded sources from around the world.
- Starwest has experienced technicians who provide thorough product analysis in the In-house Quality Control Laboratory.
- Argan Oil is light and easily absorbed into the skin, making a nourishing and hydrating skin care product.
- Often used in hair products to help promote hair health.
- Works great as an all-over body moisturizer when added to body care lotions and creams.
- Can be used in face products and skin toners.
- Makes a soothing after-shave oil.
Organic Argan Oil (Argania spinosa)
To preserve and maintain their beneficial properties for years, Starwest uses dark amber glass with pressure sealed lids and a taper seal poly liner. This elegant bottle is the perfect way to protect light-sensitive liquids and the contents form moisture or air exposure.
Store in a cool, dry place, and avoid direct sunlight and heat. Preserving Oils: If stored improperly for long periods of time, the oils may become rancid. They have a minimum 2 year shelf life when stored properly. When making products with vegetable oils, you can also add 2% Vitamin E Oil to act as a natural preservative.