Oregano Essential Oil
Oregano has a warm, calm affect on the nervous system and may provide a general feeling of well-being.
Oregano essential oil has been commonly used as a household cleansing agent. It has a higher concentration of carvacrol and thymol, which have powerful anti-infectious properties, making oregano great for DIY cleaning products.
Along with helping to purify the environment from unwanted microbial activity, it is a fantastic oil to help with healthy lung support, especially when dealing with a cold or the flu. Oregano essential oil may support the body's digestion and provide immune enhancing benefits
- Botanical Name: Thymus capitatus
- Family: Lamiaceae
- Composition: 100% Pure Oregano Essential Oil
- Origin: Spain
- Method of Extraction: Steam Distilled
- Cultivation/Harvesting: Organic
- Plant Part: Leaves
- Color: Leaves
- Bottle Size: 1 fl oz (30 mL)
How to Use Oregano Essential Oil
- Diffuser: Oils are easily diffused into the air, and diffusers provide the perfect way to practice aromatherapy. Essential oils, when diffused, help create greater spiritual, physical, and emotional harmony with therapeutic benefits.
Aromatic Profile and Blending of Oregano Essential Oil
- Perfumery Note: Middle
- Odor: Warm, spicy-herbaceous, and camphoraceous
- Blends Well With: Bay, bergamot, camphor, cedarwood, chamomile, citronella, cypress, eucalyptus, lavender, lemon, litsea cubeba, oakmoss, orange, petitgrain, pine, rosemary, tea tree, thyme
Safety Considerations for Oregano Essential Oil
Keep out of reach of children. Highly concentrated, dilute properly before use. Keep away from eyes & mucous membranes. Not to be used during pregnancy or while nursing.
For educational purposes only. This information has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This information is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.