Witch Hazel Oil
Witch Hazel Extract is a clear, colorless distillate prepared from recently cut and partially dried dormant twigs of Hamamelis virginiana Linné. Hamamelis virginiana primarily contains polyphenols, including tannins, phenolic acids, and flavonoids.
Infused herbal products are steeped, or distilled using dried botanicals until the menstruum takes on some of the constituents and, hence properties of that herb. These herbal infusions have a multitude of therapeutic uses, each with their own unique properties based on the constituents that have been extracted.
This witch hazel has been sourced using quality products from highly regarded and trusted sources from the around the world. It has been inspected by the Quality Control Laboratory at Starwest by expert technicians via a complete and thorough analysis of this herbal infused oil.
- as an ingredient in cosmetic and medicinal preparations, to help soothe skin.
- gentle enough to be used alone or combined with other ingredients or herbs
- to help promote scalp and hair health.
- When mixed with water and sprayed, witch hazel can also be used to help reduce or remove stale odors and pet odors in the air, and on some surfaces.
- Witch hazel can also make an effective household cleaner.
Hamamelis virginiana Linné (USP), containing natural oils and 14% alcohol.
To preserve and maintain their beneficial properties for years, our 16 fl oz size of Witch Hazel Extract is packaged in light resistant, dark glass amber bottles with a pressure sealed lid and a taper seal poly liner. This elegant bottle is the perfect way to protect light-sensitive liquids, because the dark amber glass helps prevent light degradation.
For external use only.
This item is considered flammable for shipping purposes and can only be shipped via UPS Ground and UPS Standard to Canada.